We’ve talked about my list making tendencies previously, but I just had to check with you on this because I’m in full swing with lists everywhere and it’s kind of hilarious!
- Packing list for United
- To-do list before Sunday (personal & business)
- Monthly goals & must-do items
- Questions for my upcoming mentoring sessions
- Cleaning and house updating (I’m looking at you seafoam bathroom walls. It’s time to go!)
- Things I only dream about for now
- Places we have to eat
- 2013 goals
- Future blog posts
- Shopping list
- Questions for my accountant
I think through these things (and let’s be honest, there’s always more) and quickly become overwhelmed. Isn’t the point of lists to keep yourself organized and sane? And then I remember that all the little things aren’t as important as I make them…I take a deep breathe and try
to be still
. I hope in these moments to remember that sometimes we have to trust in order to make room for God to show up and for things to happen. Goodness knows I can’t do this on my own strength.
I cannot wait to show you all the pictures from next week! What are you up to this weekend? XXOO